Productsup frees brands, retailers, service providers, and marketplaces from commerce anarchy. The Productsup product-to-consumer (P2C) platform processes over two trillion products a month, empowering long-term business success as the only global, strategic, scalable platform managing all product-to-consumer information value chains across any platform, any channel, any technology. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Berlin, Productsup has grown to over 250 employees spread out across offices worldwide and works with over 900 brands, including IKEA, Sephora, Beiersdorf, Redbubble, and ALDI. Learn more at www.productsup.com.
StrikeTru makes this process even easier, supporting the flow from PIM solution to feed customization, distribution, and beyond. Content is easily optimized for the specific nature of each target channel and its audiences, driving up interactions. This will not only improve product launches and customer experience but also increases the number of digital channels your company can sell on.
- The world’s first P2C platform:
- Mapping, understanding, and ultimately controlling the value chain is essential to digital commerce success. The Productsup P2C platform redefines product, brand, and service experiences delivering control over commerce chaos, streamlining workflows from weeks to minutes.
- Feed management:
- Drive online visibility and conversions via search, shopping, and social channels with ease. Schedule automation and experiment for stronger results. Use tracking, monitoring, and notifications to stay in control of the brand experience.
- Marketplace experience and social commerce:
- Sell directly on marketplaces and social channels. Perform price comparisons and sync all product data, descriptions, orders, and shipment updates.
- Product content syndication:
- Auto-create electronic product catalogs for networks of retailers, distributors, and data portals.
- Seller and vendor onboarding:
- Deliver continuous onboarding, enabling marketplaces, retailers, and affiliates to aggregate and integrate thousands of supplier catalogs. Allow vendors to list, resell, or advertise products in perfect sync with their in-house systems.
For more information, please contact us.