1. What is PIM?
A Product Information Management (PIM) solution provides a single place to centralize, manage, and enrich product information, and syndicate it to your sales and ecommerce channels. It is the approach to combining people, process, and technology to manage product content effectively to help grow sales, improve customer experience, and reduce operating costs. Learn more.
2. Why do we need PIM if we have ERP?
Traditionally, product information has been managed using software like Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems in large firms or in excel spreadsheets or home-grown systems in smaller firms. A PIM (Product Information Management) is a more detailed, focused and targeted means of managing product data for company operating efficiency. PIM enables the centralization of product data from internal and external sources to help provide an exceptional experience for the buyer. Legacy systems are inflexible and often prevent a company from creating rich product data experiences for its customers. Read the complete blog.
4. Why Striketru? How can you help?
StrikeTru is uniquely positioned to make your specific business requirement a success. With our significant experience across industry verticals, implementation prowess that offers a higher growth potential, lower engagement risk and leading cloud-based and on-premise PIM solutions for businesses of all sizes – we always ensure a roadmap to customer success. Read our Customer Stories here.
5. What platform(s) do you specialize in?
- PIM Solutions – Akeneo & Syndigo (Riversand)
- MDM Solutions – Syndigo (Riversand) & Unidata
- DAM Solutions – MediaValet, Acquia & Nuxeo
- Product Data Collection – Vesta
- Product Data Syndication / Feed Management – Productsup, GoDataFeed, Feedonomics
- PIM to Ecommerce – Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento (Adobe Commerce)
- PIM for Distributors – ARI Connector & Affiliated Distributors (AD eContent) Connector
7. What is a typical implementation time frame?
StrikeTru provides an agile inspired delivery approach with a phased implementation methodology. A typical implementation time frame for minimum viable product could be anywhere between 3-6 months depending on the complexity and scope of the project.
8. Who is involved in the implementation?
Before the start of any project, the StrikeTru team creates a detailed Statement Of Work that includes defining the roles & responsibilities of every stakeholder required to take the project to completion. The roles include:
- Steering Committee
- Executive Sponsor
- Project Manager
- PIM Product Owner
- Subject Matter Experts
- IT Experts
- Data Specialists & Solution Architects
- Developers & QA Team
6. What is your implementation methodology?
9. What can I expect from an implementation partner like StrikeTru?
Majority of our projects incorporate robust enterprise information and data architecture, data governance, integrations, automation, syndication, and best practices that drive user productivity and outstanding business results. Given our deep domain, platform, and industry experience, we strive to shorten implementation timelines and minimize budget overruns.
10. What type of support do you provide during and after implementation?
Following Go-Live, the StrikeTru implementation team extends support (number of hours of support can be customized as per project requirements) to end-users and engage in user training and issue/bug fixes as needed. StrikeTru will also provide ongoing support and maintenance services post deployment. Post-production hyper-care support hours are intended to help stabilize the newly launched PIM release, provide additional system user training, resolve outstanding low priority system and data issues, and review technical maintenance/support plans.
11. What is the pricing model – software, implementation, support?