Are you looking for a PIM integration for your Shopify online store? Now you can combine the powerful platform capabilities of Akeneo PIM and Shopify APIs with StrikeTru’s user-friendly, secure, and performant Akeneo PIM Connector for Shopify!
This connector creates a tight integration between Shopify and Akeneo PIM systems, enabling eCommerce merchants to automate the transfer of high-quality product content from Akeneo PIM to Shopify stores. The Akeneo PIM Connector for Shopify enables transfer of categories, standard attributes, meta fields, products & variants, product options, images, videos, and more. This connector is compatible with all versions of Akeneo PIM including Enterprise Serenity & Flexibility editions, Growth edition, and Community edition.
StrikeTru’s Akeneo to Shopify Connector is available as an easy to deploy single-click app in the Shopify app store. The connector is built to maximize the usability, performance, and visibility of the data transfer processes. It uses GraphQL, multithreading, and other architectural techniques to deliver superior performance compared with other connectors. Shopify Plus merchants that have higher API rate limits can leverage this connector for an even higher level of performance when it comes to transferring product data and prices from Akeneo PIM to Shopify.
Akeneo PIM Connector Workflow
Our Akeneo Shopify Connector is critical to scale content and commerce operations and will save you precious time and money that would otherwise be spent on product content and price updates on your Shopify stores. Save time by automating repetitive tasks. Eliminate error-prone manual product catalog transfer and update processes. Go to market fast by seamlessly enriching product information and delivering it easily to eCommerce channels.
What’s New & Improved In Version 2.0 ?
Supercharge your online store with a powerful Shopify API Connector
- Product imports into Shopify initiated & managed within app
- Leverages powerful Java Rest Services, Muti-threading, and GraphQL for data syncs
- Data syncs can be scheduled or on-demand
- Transfer collections, products, prices, and digital assets with a few clicks
- Sync product data from a single PIM to multiple Shopify stores
Sync Data Structures, Products, Variants, Meta-Data & Images
- Configure which products to import from Akeneo PIM by channel, completeness, updated date, etc.
- Map PIM attributes to Shopify fields
- Sync PIM product categories as collections in Shopify
- Sync products, variants, options, and meta fields
- Sync 1, 2, and 3 level PIM products into products and variants in Shopify
- Sync images, image URLs, asset collections, and product visibility
- Sync custom attributes as meta fields
- Send SEO information – page title, meta description, etc
- Sync reference entities & related products (Version 3). We can deliver these and other features for your project on an accelerated timeline. Contact us.
Data Sync Error Reporting
- Dashboard to monitor the progress of sync jobs
- Check sync details like record type, sync status, sync counts, and errors
- Review sync errors (e.g. missing name) and download error logs
- If Shopify threshold or unknown API errors occur, failed products syncs are paused and retried automatically
- Detailed logging (at 5 levels) to capture, report, and handle errors
Shopify PIM Reference Architecture
Akeneo PIM Connector for Shopify - FAQs
Our extensive list of FAQs will guide you through any questions about the functionality and features of StrikeTru's Akeneo PIM Connector for Shopify.Learn More
Affordable smallPIM for Shopify
Connect your Shopify online store with smallPIM & launch new products to market faster than the competition.Learn More