Digital is disrupting the U.S. wholesale distribution industry, and B2B buyer preferences are changing rapidly. Your customers expect to be serviced online – to research product and other information, buy products, and manage their accounts. Whether you rely on manufacturers, buying groups like Affiliated Distributors (AD), or other wholesalers like ORS-Nasco to source product data, StrikeTru has a Product Information Management (PIM) solution that helps you digitize your business and establish a strong digital presence that is essential in this age of Amazon.
- Grow SKU counts by integrating data from content partners like Affiliated Distributors (AD), Trade Service, Unilog, IDEA, ORS, Essendant, SMO, Orgill, etc.
- Increase website use, traffic, and customer satisfaction with high quality, granular content curated in PIM.
- Open new distribution channels via marketplaces, and retailer and custom branded websites.
- Increase online leads and sales by improving support for your search-engine and web marketing efforts.
- Improve customer experience via cross-channel consistency – product selection, content, pricing, etc.
- Increase efficiency and remove bottlenecks by providing real-time visibility into data flows.
- Lower content operations cost and complexity by modernizing IT.
Want to know more? Get a copy of our PIM for Distributors insights that outlines the top data management challenges faced by distributors and how PIM can help overcome them.