Digital is disrupting the U.S. wholesale distribution industry, and B2B buyer preferences are changing rapidly. Your customers expect to be serviced online – to research product and other information, buy products, and manage their accounts. Whether you rely on manufacturers, buying groups like Affiliated Distributors (AD), or other wholesalers like ORS-Nasco to source product data, StrikeTru has a Product Information Management (PIM) solution that helps you digitize your business and establish a strong digital presence that is essential in this age of Amazon.
- Grow SKU counts by integrating data from content partners like Affiliated Distributors (AD), Trade Service, Unilog, IDEA, ORS, Essendant, SMO, Orgill, etc.
- Increase website use, traffic, and customer satisfaction with high quality, granular content curated in PIM.
- Open new distribution channels via marketplaces, and retailer and custom branded websites.
- Increase online leads and sales by improving support for your search-engine and web marketing efforts.
- Improve customer experience via cross-channel consistency – product selection, content, pricing, etc.
- Increase efficiency and remove bottlenecks by providing real-time visibility into data flows.
- Lower content operations cost and complexity by modernizing IT.
Outgrown the capabilities of Epicor Commerce Connect? Try PIM for ECC by StrikeTru today.
Want to know more? Get a copy of our PIM for Distributors insights that outlines the top data management challenges faced by distributors and how PIM can help overcome them.
Distributor Deploys PIM To Manage High Volume Product Content For Commerce
Distributor Replaces Legacy Product Content Management System With A Modern PIM
Product Content Services For A Leading Consumer Electronics Distributor’s eBusiness
Affiliated Distributors eContent Connector
Product Data Match & Merge Services
PIM For Ecommerce Solution Packages For Distributors
Subscription-Based Cloud PIM Solution Packages & Pricing
Nationwide Industrial Supply LLC of New Jersey Announces Partnership with StrikeTru