A typical BigCommerce customer sells thousands of products online. Each product has an ever-growing amount of data, including rich content and digital assets. Many don’t use a PIM to organize, store, and manage product data systematically. Retailers are looking for easy to use, scalable product management solutions that allow them to seamlessly integrate with their existing eCommerce IT landscape.
Whether or not a PIM is in place, preparing and transferring product data into BigCommerce and syncing them to all shopping channels is often a manual and error-prone process. A robust integration helps transfer product data easily from PIM into BigCommerce and other shopping channels. StrikeTru’s Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce (a single-click app) does just that.
It combines the power of BigCommerce and Akeneo PIM platform capabilities. This Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce allows BigCommerce users to quickly deploy a link to Akeneo PIM and reduce the cost and complexity involved in product data management and transfer processes.
- Launch products to market faster
- Lower investment in managing complex product data, assets and metadata – save time and money from carrying out manual operations
- Simplify the process of importing and exporting product data from Akeneo to BigCommerce
- Full control of all your product data and digital assets
- Rapid deployment to sales channels
- Consistent and accurate product information and catalogs across all online shopping touchpoints
- Boost online sales
- Better product data = better customer experiences
- Deliver omnichannel experience
Why choose this connector
- Retailers can end the struggle with managing complex product catalogs, error-prone data transfers and real-time product data syndication across channels
- BigCommerce Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud Edition of Akeneo
- Available as a native single click app on the BigCommerce Marketplace
- The connector allows you to map product and product variations. Save time and money by setting all of your variations (example – products that can vary by color and size) in Akeneo and then sync to BigCommerce
- It leverages Akeneo PIM and BigCommerce APIs for powerful data sync
- Easy to install, easy to use
- The app is developed and endorsed by Akeneo and BigCommerce certified partner, i.e. StrikeTru
- Merge multiple category trees from PIM into one BigCommerce category tree
- Map specific attributes from Akeneo as custom attributes in BigCommerce
- Sync multiple images for products
- Indicate product tax code
- Mention SEO information – page title, meta description, meta keywords
- Maintain and sync inventory information – current stock level and low stock level
- Sync detailed pricing information – price, cost price, retail price, sale price
- You can sync product dimensional information – height, width, depth
- Indicate shipping flags like free shipping and specify fixed shipping price
- Akeneo SKU mapping to BigCommerce product SKU field.
- Sync other details like brand name, product UPC/EAN number, bin picking number
- Mention search keywords for the SEO optimization
- Control product storefront visibility – feature, visible
- Mention sorting order of products
- Maintain and sync purchase quantity limits – minimum and maximum
- Sync updated products from Akeneo PIM again to gain efficiency for your web sync process.
- Choose which products to export using various filters – category, family, completeness, time conditions, locale, and currency
- Use identifier (SKU) for exporting specific products to BigCommerce store
- Detailed error reporting
How to get started? Find us on the BigCommerce App Marketplace
Install the app now.
Our goal is to create maximum value for our customers with high-quality product content delivered across all channels; and we help them achieve this with affordable product information management solutions, building high-performance eCommerce environments that wow customers, an array of data connectors and extensions and a robust ecosystem of technology partners combined together to help you boost eCommerce sales.