Get to market fast with this Akeneo PIM to BigCommerce connector, a robust integration app to sync all your product data from Akeneo PIM to the BigCommerce store. This is a single-click app that lets you manipulate volumes of complex product catalogs including product categories, attributes, product variants, images, and image URLs rapidly across shopping channels.
Product Data Flow from Akeneo PIM to BigCommerce
Akeneo PIM to BigCommerce Connector is compatible with Akeneo On-premise and Cloud Flexibility & Serenity editions (CE and EE v1.7 & higher)
Low investment and easy to install, this app allows you to import product data with a few clicks
This app combines the power of BigCommerce and Akeneo PIM APIs to make it quick and easy for you to transfer product data, assets, and metadata to sales channels
What’s new in this release?
The latest version includes several new enhancements to the core onboarding and integration functionality to maximize user experience and flexibility.
- Sync asset collection image attributes from Akeneo Enterprise
- Users can sync multiple asset collection attributes from Akeneo to BigCommerce
- Connector now supports image sync based on text-based URLs, image data types and asset collection types
- Users can now sync both, products and variants
- Settings for Akeneo channel, locale and currency
- Filter Akeneo products based on a flexible JSON product filter
- Users can now sync multiple product modifier options to BigCommerce
- Users can skip the inconvenient image sync during updates
- New additional settings added for indicating variant image attributes in addition to product image settings
- Available as a certified, single-click app in BigCommerce App Marketplace, simplifying installation and usage
- Self-installs OAuth credentials and configures settings required by Akeneo PIM
- Compatible with Akeneo On-prem and Cloud editions (CE and EE v1.7 & higher).
- Product imports into BigCommerce initiated & managed within app
- Leverages Akeneo PIM and BigCommerce APIs for data sync
- One click to import product data
Product data and metadata sync
- Configure products to import from PIM filtered by channel, completeness, update date, etc.
- Map PIM attribute names to BC attribute names
- Sync product categories, and valid lists of values from PIM
- Import products, variant options, and modifier options
- Sync images and image URLs, and product visibility
Logging & error reports
- Detect import errors (no name, or category)
- Send email reports
- Detailed logging (at 5 levels) to capture, report, and handle errors
Download the app now!
- Ad-hoc or Scheduled Sync
- Product and product variations
- Standard Attributes
- Custom Attributes
- Lists of Values
- Images & Image URLs
- Variant and Modifier Options