One of the key challenges of a BigCommerce merchant or agency is how to collect and setup product data in BigCommerce product catalogs. This is not a one-time exercise, rather an ongoing operation and is core part of your eCommerce content operations.
PIM is the solution for all of your product content challenges but the key challenge for BigCommerce store owners is how to integrate Akeneo PIM tool with BigCommerce online store. This exact challenge is solved by our ‘end-to-end product content solutions for eCommerce’ offering. Made possible using the Akeneo PIM connector for BigCommerce by StrikeTru.
The integration process is simple and intuitive. All you need to do is import your product data into PIM, sync the data in a few clicks and you’re all set with a configured product data command center; ready to shine on the digital shelf!
The Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce is a key part of the affordable PIM for eCommerce solution package by StrikeTru. It solves your product content challenges and accelerates sales, including “Product Sourcing + Cloud PIM + BigCommerce Syndication” and is especially designed for the mid-market businesses.
StrikeTru provides end-to-end PIM consulting services (hosted PIM Community Edition + various proprietary and 3rd party automations + BigCommerce connector). StrikeTru is also a key product content partner for Vesta to solve product data sourcing challenges. Vesta to cloud PIM integration is also available via Vesta Akeneo connector by StrikeTru.
Why use StrikeTru’s Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce?
- It’s compatible with all Akeneo editions including Akeneo’s Serenity cloud Edition offering
- The connector is deployed as a true multi-tenant SaaS tool. It is built as a true middleware architecture as opposed to installing on top of the BigCommerce or Akeneo, though it’s also available as a native BigCommerce native one-click app.
- Support for BigCommerce V3 stores.
- Support for product and product variations sync
- Support for Brand sync
- Support for PIM Enterprise PAM module i.e. syncs Asset collections type attributes from Akeneo to BigCommerce
- Support for publishing to multiple BigCommerce stores from one Akeneo instance.
- Support for price list sync (we work with distributors and wholesalers also)
- Better performance (esp. for large catalogs or multi-site integrations)
- Product roadmap investments
- SaaS licensing with regular support and availability of SLA based support
Discover how to unlock rapid omnichannel growth with BigCommerce & PIM here.
Download and try the app now!